Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

I Break my leg at the Swing After that  i went to get the ices pack for my leg Because i was hurt. it was Painful after that me i went back home and a nice Sleep when i wake up for Bekfast when i went Outside  when i starts to think. When i went to my mom and my dad Give me Chocolate when my mom was Waiting to for me Pick a Shoes when i pick red With stripes when we went back home when i Sleep. Scary and I was scared Of the Darkness  when my mom came when i Sleep with mom and dad when the darkness went a Away when the end. When the  other night it  was

3 comments:

  1. Hi mate, I want to say that you have a really good writing but when I was reading I could not see any pargarph and rember to always use captail letters when you say I just say but good work fereti keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i mean thank you

    ReplyDelete