Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Sky diving narrative

Michael Jackson and Beyonce were boyfriend and girlfriend. they were hanging out and they was going to sky diving to die because they ahppy university. then they Jump of the plane they were they said 'this is fun'. they didn't have a parachute they happy as. they said for the first time in forever. this is awesome that Michael Jackson said. Beyonce said 'I like sky diving this my best thing that happen to me. Michael Jackson said 'All good!' this was the end of their lives. they were nealry going die. they bored they say I want to die. Michael said 'yes its boreding'. why is this boreding Michael said because we are no were near touching the ground. they were sleeping in the air I am stuid what was thinking Michael Jackson sadi that. they wasn't happy anymore they got face plant they die together the end.

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is so great but next time it needs more lauguage features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story it is funny but next time make it a bit longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job fereti you achieved your goal by using dialogues

    ReplyDelete
  4. achieved my goal next time paragraphs

    ReplyDelete