Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

donut

On wednesday october 16th 2019 Room 7 started the day by playing another game.Miss Ashely explain a game was donut miss Ashely said ’one buddy goes to the outside but the other one has go inside,the inside people stay there but other one have to move when I call out next’.

My buddy was Mathew, and me and Mathew went to miss Ashely to get a piece paper that had a question on it. Mathew and I have to read the paper.

After that it was time to make a donut - one buddy stood on the inside the other buddy faced them, so the whole class made two big circles and it was a donut shape. Then me and Mathew was reading paper to each other i said’ would you have super strength or able to fly’
Mathew ‘say i want fly’  
I asked’ why?
Mathew say’ so no one can catch me’.

It was finished then miss Ashely say’ NEXT!!!!’ then I move to Rakel Rakel asked’ would you hold a snake or frog?’
I said ’ snake’
’ why??’
’ because when you hold the neck it can’t bite you’.


I move  to Dyson and Dyzon said’ would eat mussels or squids’
I said’ mussels’
Dyson said’ why??
I said’ squid is yuck and when you eat it slippery to eat and it yuck that why don’t like it’.

I want to play the game again it interesting and awesome the next time I want to do it again.   



No comments:

Post a Comment