Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

holidays

On my holidays I clean up my house and i went to my dad to help him and me and my dad was fixing the car.My dad said’ son come and fixed the car'’’.   I ran to fix the car the problem was engine was broken then i went to buy a new engine took me 25 min. put in car then it was fix it done.

 Next i ran to my mum then i got the money then run to the shops and buy my stuff. I ran back to my house then i eat my chocolate and my popcorn after i eat i watch TV. After that I went to sleep on my bed.

When I wake up my mum was cooking then ran downstairs and I eat my mum cooking she cook eggs,bread,bacon. Next I done praying to god and eat my meal. When I was done eating i say”thank you mum for the food”. 

I went outside to ride my on my bike and I put my helmet on then ride on the footpath i ride up and down then ride to the park then I came back to my house and I was done.


My holidays so fun and awesome i want do it again.

1 comment: